OfficioDM and OfficioDM Pro are simple yet powerful Document Management products that can be fully upgraded if required to the enterprise version of File Stream – File Stream V5.
OfficioDM can be downloaded and is free for life. OfficioDM Pro (multi user) can be downloaded as a free 14 day trial and purchased on-line
Documents handled include scanned images, Office Documents or any other document or file that can be stored on a computer. Documents are indexed and searched for in the same way as in larger systems by the use of flexible index fields.
An individual cabinet is not restricted to the management of just one category of documents but can be used to manage for example, HR, Suppliers, Customers etc. The system is therefore unlimited in the different types of documents that can be indexed.
1. OfficioDM single user.
Single user encrypted document management software suitable for home or individual users. Each system can have up to 5 cabinets with up to 4 index fields in each.
OfficioDM can store a maximum of 10,000 documents made up of all file types providing you have the software to view them (including pdf, jpg and Microsoft Office Documents). Your filing and retrieval needs all securely stored in one place.
- A single user product operating on PC’s using the Windows operating system.
- Encrypted documents
- Filestream OfficioDM can be fully upgraded to Filestream OfficioDM Pro and the Enterprise version of Filestream – Filestream V5.
2. OfficioDM Pro
Multi user, scalable, encrypted document management software suitable for small businesses or departmental use. A starter system comes with 3 users and 10 cabinets (up to 8 indexing fields in each). Additional users can be purchased in packs of 3. Each pack also contains an additional database with 10 more cabinets.
OfficioDM Pro has a maximum capacity of 15 users, 5 databases and 50 cabinets (10 per database)
Paper documents can be scanned in using a PC connected scanner. Electronic documents can be can be imported effortlessly. Each database can store a maximum of 250,000 documents made up of all file types. Most file types can be viewed using the built in Oracle viewer without having to open any application.
The main features are:
- Multiple users
- Additional databases allowing for departmental security
- Multi language
- System administration included (user / cabinet maintenance)
- Scan interface
- More cabinets
- More index / search fields
- Microsoft SQL Express allows the storage of up to 250,000 documents per database (up to 5 databases)
- OCR for word search
- PC, Android, Apple or Microsoft mobile devices (requires external facing or cloud server – see pricing)
- Encrypted documents
- Product updates and remote support included for the first year. Thereafter, although the product will still run, annual support costs are inexpensive giving security and peace of mind for business critical documents
OfficioDM Pro can be fully upgraded to the enterprise version of File Stream if further functionality or performance is required
NB. if OCR is being used, then the document capacity in a database will be reduced