OfficioDM and OfficioDM Pro are simple yet powerful Document Management products that can be fully upgraded if required to the Enterprise version of File Stream – File Stream V4.
OfficioDM can be downloaded and is free for life. OfficioDM Pro (multi user) can be purchased on-line
Documents handled include scanned images, Office Documents or any other document or file that can be stored on a computer. Documents are indexed and searched for in the same way as in larger systems by the use of flexible index fields and OCR (Pro).
The Import function in both products will make good use of the scan to folder feature on any Office Multi-functional Device. Simply scan to a chosen folder and import the documents straight into OfficioDM to be securely stored and filed.
An individual cabinet is not restricted to the management of just one category of documents but can be used to manage for example, HR, Suppliers, Customers etc. The system is therefore unlimited in the different types of documents that can be indexed.
1. OfficioDM single user.
Single user encrypted document management software suitable for small business, home or individual use. Each system can have up to 5 cabinets with up to 4 index fields in each.
OfficioDM can store a maximum of 10,000 documents made up of all file types. Common file types such as pdf, jpg and Microsoft Office Documents can be viewed within the system whilst other types will require the relevant application. The files are securely stored in one place.
- A single user product operating on PC’s using the Windows operating system
- Scan interface
- The documents are encrypted
- Filestream OfficioDM can be fully upgraded to Filestream OfficioDM Pro and the Enterprise version of Filestream – Filestream V4.
OfficioDM Single User Home Screen. Modern look and feel, touch screen compatible.
For a demonstration video on OfficioDM Single User, please click here.
2. OfficioDM Pro
Multi user, scalable, encrypted document management software suitable for small businesses or departmental use. Capable of handling up to 250,000 documents per database and comes with 3 users and 10 cabinets (up to 8 indexing fields in each). Additional users can be purchased in packs of 3.
OfficioDM Pro has a maximum capacity of 15 users, 5 databases and 50 cabinets (10 per database)
Paper documents can be scanned in using a PC connected scanner. Electronic documents can be can be imported effortlessly. Each database can store a maximum of 250,000 documents made up of all file types. Most file types can be viewed using the built in Oracle viewer without having to open any application.
The main features are:
- Multiple users
- Additional databases allowing for departmental security
- Multi language
- System administration included (user / cabinet maintenance)
- Scan interface
- More cabinets
- More index / search fields
- Import emails direct from Outlook
- Microsoft SQL Express allows the storage of up to 250,000 documents per database (up to 5 databases)
- OCR for word search
- PC, iOS, Android and Windows mobile applications (requires external facing ip address or cloud server – see pricing)
- Encrypted documents
- Product updates and remote support included for the first year. Thereafter, although the product will still run, annual support costs are inexpensive giving security and peace of mind for business critical documents
OfficioDM Pro can be fully upgraded to the Enterprise version of File Stream if further functionality or performance is required
NB. if OCR is being used, then the document capacity in a database will be reduced
OfficioDM Pro Home Screen. Multi user system, free Mobile App available.
For a demonstration video on OfficioDM Pro, please click here.